Dystopia Rising NJ is looking for a part-time coordination assistant. This is a flexible 10-15hr/week paid position through Imagine Nation Collective LLC as well as waived entrance fee to events. This position includes the possibility of full-time down the line, based on performance and interest. The position is intended to be done from home or remotely, with regular contact via email, messenger and video/audio internet calls. You will work directly with Jeff and secondarily with Tom.
Current staff members are welcome to apply.
Position duties include:
- answering email from players
- resolving customer issues
- assisting with managing and updating rules questions for national
- data entry, using our custom online database
- organizing semi-regular social events
- organize and run 2-3 charity/fundraising events each year, under supervision of the Directors
- assisting Coord Director as needed on tasks as they occur
- be able to be legally employed in the US
- be at minimum a semi-regular attendant to Dystopia Rising New Jersey, no less than 8 of the last 10 events
- live in the general area of northern New Jersey, within 2 hours of Camp Sacajawea
- have reliable transportation
- have reliable internet access and a personal computer, with a facebook account
- have a working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
- experience in customer service
- have a friendly, positive attitude
- excellent communication skills
Preferred additional skills:
- experience in event planning
Rates negotiable, based on experience.